Configure your Google Sheets integration to bulk export all submissions in your account. As new patients fill out your forms online, a new line will be generated and imported directly into your Google Sheets Spreadsheet. Export all submissions with one simple integration to Google Sheets.
To Export Submissions to Google Sheets:
4. After you have selected 'Export Submissions to Google Sheets' click 'Authenticate Google Drive'
5. Select the Google account you will use to create your spreadsheet
6. Select the checkbox labeled 'See, Edit, Create, and delete only the specific Google Drive files you use with this app' and 'See, Edit, create, and delete all your Google Sheets Spreadsheets' then click 'Continue'
7. You will now need to configure your export.
- Select Forms to Export: Select the packets you want to export. You can export one packet or multiple packets.
- Export Previously Submitted Forms: Allows you to export all submissions new/old at once.
8. Click 'Save Configuration'9. Your spreadsheet now ready to export. Click 'ok' and your spreadsheet will start to populate in your Google Drive account within 5 minutes.
- View your connected spreadsheets: List view of all forms exporting into Google Sheets.
- X: Close window.