Configure your Dropbox integration to export in bulk all submissions in your account. As new patients fill out your forms online, a PDF will be generated and imported directly into Dropbox. Export your entire list of patient submissions with one simple integration to Dropbox.
To Export PDF files to Dropbox:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Integration‘
- Select ‘Export PDF files to your Dropbox’
4. After you have selected 'Export PDF files to your Dropbox' click 'Authenticate DropBox'
5. Select the Dropbox account you will use to export PDF's 6. Select 'Continue'
7. Select 'Allow'
8. You will now need to configure your export.
- Select Forms to Export: Select the packets you want to export. You can export one packet or multiple packets.
- Folder Path: Name your Dropbox folder
- [Practice Name]: Selecting this option will name the folder after your practice/account name.
- File Name: Sets the default file name
- [First Name]: Will name the file after the patient/client First Name
- [Last Name]: Will name the file after the patient/client Last Name
- [Date]: Will name the file after the date it was submitted
- [Practice Name]: Will name the file after the practice/ account name
- [Form Name]: Will name the file after the Form Name
- Export Previously Submitted Forms: Allows you to export all submissions new/old at once.
9. Click 'Save Configuration'10. Your PDF's are now ready to export. Click 'close' and your PDF's will start to populate in your Dropbox account within 5 minutes.