To Bulk Export Submissions:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Integration‘
- Select ‘Bulk Excel Export of Received Forms’
Bulk Excel Export
Easily export patient submissions from a specified date range and select from which forms. The Excel Sheet will be formatted so the column title correlates to your form’s questions. Each row beneath the column title is a patient’s submission. Select the date range (from date/to date) followed by the forms you would like to export from under ‘Filter by forms.’
*NOTE: You can only export 30 days at a time.
1. Select the "From Date" by clicking on the field and selecting a date on the calendar.
2. Select the "To Date" by clicking on the field and selecting a date on the calendar.
3. Click on the "Filter by Forms" field to select your form. Once you have selected a form the "Export Excel File" button will activate for you to click.
3. Click on "Export Excel File."