To View Submission’s History:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Send + Receive‘
- Scroll down to the patient submission you would like to view the history for
- Select the ‘Edit’ button, this will load the submission
- Finally click the ‘History’ button
The Submission Details
Submission details will give you an overview of the submission. This area give you basic information like when the forms were sent, who they were sent to, the recipient of the forms, and the patient’s name that completed the forms.
The Submission Audit Log
The audit log is an in-depth history of all events that happened in the lifetime of the submission. You will be able to keep track of pertinent details, track the users associated with these events, and even track the location and browser information of users that interact with this submission. Some key events tracked are listed below:
- The time, date, and location of the patient when they submit forms to you.
- Tracking of when updates are made to the submission, and which user made the update.
- Tracking of users who access and view the submission, all submission views are tracked.