To Export A Submission’s History:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Send + Receive‘
- Scroll down to the patient submission you would like to export the history for
- Select the ‘Edit’ button, this will load the submission
- Select the ‘Options’ button
- Finally, click the ‘PDF With History’ option
Exporting a PDF of a Submission with History
You can export the full submission including the history of the submission as a PDF file. This will include all events from the audit log saved as their own separate page in the PDF.
The Submission Audit Log
The audit log is an in-depth history of all events that happened in the lifetime of the submission. You will be able to keep track of pertinent details, track the users associated with these events, and even track the location and browser information of users that interact with this submission. Some key events tracked are listed below:
- The time, date, and location of the patient when they submit forms to you.
- Tracking of when updates are made to the submission, and which user made the update.
- Tracking of users who access and view the submission, all submission views are tracked.