To View Incomplete Submissions:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Send + Receive‘
- Scroll down to the ‘Receive Forms’ area
- Incomplete submissions will be gray with a status
Incomplete Submission Statuses
Gray patient submissions are incomplete. Each incomplete submission will have a status and a set of actions associated with it:
- Not Opened – not opened incomplete submissions were successfully sent to a patient through the ‘Send Forms’ area, but the patient has not opened the link in the sent message.
- Opened – once a patient opens the link that was sent to them from the ‘Send Forms’ area, the status will change to ‘Opened.’ This means the patient has viewed the form and has possibly started filling it out.
- Not Received – if you see a not received status, this means that either the email address or phone number was unable to be delivered. We suggest trying to send the forms again to a different email address or phone number.
- Saved Progress – patients may save their progress and continue at a later time. You can click on a ‘Saved Progress’ incomplete submission to view how much the patient has filled out.
Sending Reminders to Incomplete Submissions
There are two types of reminders that can be sent to incomplete patient submissions, automatic and manual. Automatic reminders are sent to the patient 24 hours before their appointment, reminding them to complete the forms. Manual reminders can be sent at any time, by simply click the ‘Send Reminder’ button.