To Print A Patient Submission:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Send + Receive‘
- Scroll down to the patient submission you would like to print
- Select the ‘Print’ button, this will load a new Print page
- In the top right corner of the Print page, select ‘Print’
Printing a Patient Submission
To print a patient submission, simply select the ‘Print’ button on the submission you would like printed. When selecting ‘Print,’ you will be taken to a printing page that gives you control over what you are printing.
When selecting print, a new window will load which is called the ‘Print Page.’ This page gives you more control over what you will be printing. Below is a full list of features available on the Print Page:
- Header Settings - Customize the header for all pages.
- Footer Settings - Customize the footer for all pages.
- Page Size - Allows you to select the page size for PDF or Print.
- Page Orientation - Pick from Portrait or Landscape to print or download.
- Font Family - Global Font Selection
- Font Styling - Global Font Styling
- Text Color - Global Font Color
- Reduce Line Spacing - This option will collapse spacing to reduce the amount of paper used.
- Hide Form Title - Hides the form title. (This is the "tab" title)
- Form Title - Allows you to customize the form title. (This is the "tab" title)
- PDF File Name - Customize the PDF using the Patient Name, Practice Name, Form Name, and/or the submission date.
- Select Options - Allows you to show/hide buttons, and edit the button display.
- Page Numbers - Allows you to add page numbers to your PDF.
- Margin Settings - Customize your margins to fit more information on your page.
- Show or Hide Forms - You can hide forms that do not need to be printed. Simply click the form to hide or show it.
- Password Protected - Enable password protected PDF's. This will require users to enter a password in order to view the PDF.
- Hide Empty Fields - This will hide fields that the patient did not complete, doing this allows you to reduce the amount of paper used.
- New Page For Each Form - This will apply a line break at the end of each form to ensure that each form prints on a new page.
- Templates List - Displays the list of templates available.
- Save Template - Allows to you to save all changes into a Template. Templates can be used on other submissions/packets.
- Preview - Print Preview allows you to view the finished product before downloading or printing.
- Print - Prints Submission.
- Download PDF - Downloads Submission.
- Align Left - Aligns text to the left.
- Hide - Hides question on PDF or Print.
- Sync Question and Answers Styles - Toggle this option on to sync question/answer styles.
- Question Style/ Answer Style - Allows you to select different styles for the questions and answers. (I.E. Make the answers bold and red but leave the questions bold and black.)
- Font Size - Font Size
- Text Color - Font Colors
- Font Style - Font Styling
- Font Family - Font Family
- Text Alignment - Adjust Alignment for each question/answer.