To Search And Filter Patient Submission:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Send + Receive‘
- Scroll down to the ‘Receive’ area, just under the title are the search and filters
Searching and Filtering Submissions
Submissions will be located under the ‘Receive’ area of your account. The most recent submissions will be listed at the top. To search for a patient, simply type the patient’s name in the search bar. The results will pull up automatically. Below are the options for filtering patient submissions:
- Packets – At the bottom of the filters are all of the packets that are assigned to your account. You can select a packet to only show submissions from that packet.
- Completed – Displays forms that have been completed by patients.
- Incomplete – Displays sent forms that have not been completed by patients.
- Opened – Displays sent forms that have been opened by the patient, but not completed.
- Received but not opened – Displays sent forms that were received by the patient, but the patient has not opened the link.
- Sent but not received – Displays sent forms that were not received by the patient. Not received forms occur when the email address or phone number that was used to send to the patient was incorrect or not available to receive text and email.
- Date Range – Filter submissions from a date range.