The Table widget allows you to set up a table for multiple answer inputs.
Use this widget to
- Collect medical information
- Drag & Drop form elements here: Drag and drop text field and dropdown widgets.
- Widget Options
- Hide from users: Allows you to hide this widget on the live version of the form.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Title: Used to name the widget.
- Item Label: Labels the "+add" item at the bottom of the table. This allows for the end user to add multiple rows.
- Name: This area is space sensitive and should not include space between words.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Load Preset: Allows you to load a preset from a predefined list.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.