The Text Field widget allows you to ask custom questions with a single input or multiple input for more detailed answers.
Use this widget to
- Collect address information like street name, city, zip, and country
- Collect other names like Preferred Name, Spouse Name, Responsible Party Name
- Ask comonnon questions like Insurance Information and more
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will ask your question (I.E. When was your last visit, What is your preferred name ect.)
- Placeholder: This field can be used to set an example of what the patient should enter. (I.E. Address, City, State, Zip ect)
- CSV Field Name: This field is used to name the CSV (Excel) field.
- Field Name: Field Name(s) allow you to set up fields for autofill. If this field is identical it will autofill on another form within the same packet. This area is space sensitive and should not include space between words.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Align Left: Will align the question to the left. All answers will display below the question instead of to the right of the question.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.
- Add Inputs: Allows you to add additional fields to the widget. Commonly used when you have more than one answer. (I.E. Address, City, State, Zip, ect)
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.