The Calculation widget allows you to add items together to receive a total calculation.
Use this widget to
- Calculations using the text field widget
- Calculations using the rating scale widget
- Widget Options
- Hide from users: Allows you to hide this widget on the live version of the form.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Title: Used to name the widget.
- Calculation Expression: This is where you will enter your math equation (i.e. [fieldname1]+[fieldname2])
- Calculation Filter:
- No Filter: Default, used for general math equations (i.e. add, substract, divide, multiply).
- Percent (%): Used to calculate equations using percentage .
- Dollar ($): Used to calculate equations using money.
- Name: This area is space sensitive and should not include space between words.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.