The white screen is caused by a caching error. Please clear your browser history and refresh the page. If you do not wish to clear your browser history please try opening FormDr in another browser.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Delete history, cache, and cookies
Here's how to clear information from your device:
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
How to clear the Firefox cache
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites you visit in order to speed up your browsing experience. This article describes how to clear the cache.
- To clear your history (cookies, browsing history, cache, etc.) all at once, see Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox.
Clear the cache
In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.