The Single Checkbox widget allows you to ask custom questions with a checkbox confirmation.
Use this widget to
- Create a list of common medical conditions that can be checked off.
- Have end users check to agree to terms
- Setup common scenarios such as "Check here if you read the above terms and agreements"
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will ask your question (I.E. Check if your address is different, Check if you have experienced any of the following: ect.)
- Name: Name allows you to set up questions for autocomplete. If this field is identical it will autocomplete on another form within the same packet.
- CSV Name: This field is used to name the CSV (Excel) field.
- Conditional: Toggle on to open this checkbox to conditional logic. Drag and drop a form widgets in this section to ask additional questions once they have checked the box.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Align Left: Will align the question to the left. All answers will display below the question instead of to the right of the question.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.