The Popup Paragraph widget allows you to add custom text to the form that is hidden unless "View" is clicked.
Use this widget to
- Include Policies and Procedures on forms
- Add additional text to forms
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will enter your title. (I.E. View our policies and procedures here: ect.)
- Title: This is the title within the Popup Paragraph.
- Name: This area is space sensitive and should not include space between words.
- Paragraph Options: Bold, Italicized, Strikethrough, Underline, Quotes, Left Align, Centered, Right Align, Justification, Numbered List, Bullet Points, Left Indent, Right Indent, Link, Image, Headings.
- Paragraph: Type or copy and paste your text in this area.
- Show Text on Print: This will prevent text from printing when saving a PDF or Printing the form.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.