To Invite Users:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘My Account‘
- Select ‘Users‘
- Click "Invite a User"
Invite a User
To invite a user to your account, click the ‘Invite a User’ button. You will be prompted to enter the following information:
- First & Last Name – Put the name of the user you would like to invite, this name is how the user will be displayed throughout the account.
- Email – The email address the invite is sent to, this is also the email address the email will use to log in.
- What does this user have access to? – These controls allow you to set how much access a user has.
- View patient data – This will give the user the ability to view submissions on the ‘Send + Receive’ page. This permission also give the user the ability to view submission history, export submissions as a PDF or CSV, and print submissions. Users that only have this permission cannot update, archive, or delete submissions.
- Modify patient data – Users that can modify patient data, have all the same rights as those you can view patient data, plus the ability to update and delete submissions.
- Send forms to patients – This gives the user the ability to send forms via text message and email to a patient. This permission also allows the users to set an appointment date and time to send to patients.
- Manage Forms and Packets – Users can manage packets, make changes to forms, and update the settings, styles, and fields associated with each packet. This setting gives a user full access to make updates to forms and packets.
- Records – Users who can manage records have full access to view and modify patient data, but only in the records area. They can also send forms out through a patient record, upload files, add notes, and delete entire records. Users with this access can merge existing records together, and permanently delete all information associated with a patient’s record.
- Practice Integration – Integration access gives the user the ability to connect to any number of third party applications. This access also gives the user the ability to export a bulk CSV file of patient submissions, and schedule an automated upload of bulk exported submissions to an SFTP/FTP-SSL server.
- Full Administrative Privileges – This will give the user access to update all information in the Account, Location, Subscription, Users, and Messages. Users with this permission can update specific location details, change the subscription, add or remove assistant users, and make updates to the default message sent from the account.
- Hide My Account – Hides all information under the My Account tab. This will prevent users from changing or accessing information the admin does not want them to have access to.
- Hide File Convert – This will hide the "File Conversion" button in the form builder so that users are not allowed to upload new forms to be built. This is to prevent users from acquiring additional cost without the admins knowledge.
- A message from you – Type an additional message the user will receive in the email being sent.
Edit a User
You can update a user’s account by selecting the ‘Edit’ button. You will have control to update all of the initial access points that were set originally, as well as the Name and Email of the user.
You can revoke a users’s access at any time, this will effectively delete their account.