To Share Forms:
In the my forms section, you will see a list of all packets in your account. These packets will be broken up in two sections.
Section 1. Network Forms: Network forms are created within the main SSO Admin account and are ready to share immediately.
Section 2. (Child Account Name) Forms: These are forms that have been created within the child account. To share these forms they must first be turned into 'Network' forms. Once they are turned into 'Network' forms you will be able to share them with other child accounts
Section 2. (Child Account Name) Forms: To turn these into a network form click the 'Network' toggle on the form. Once it is turned on, the form will be moved to 'Section 1. Network Forms:'
4. Once you have all your network forms selected, click 'Manage' on the form you want to share.
5. After clicking 'Manage' the form options will open and list the child accounts you can share the forms with:
- Share with all child accounts in your network
- Pick each location you want to share the form with
6. After you have toggled on the locations you want to share the forms with they will appear in the child account. Your child accounts are now ready to Send + Receive these forms.
To view the forms in the account, please login to the child account and go to My Forms.