To Add A Note Or File To A Patient’s Record:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Records‘
- Scroll down to the patient record you would like to add a note or file to
- Select the ‘View Patient’ button, this will load the record for this patient
- Select either ‘Add Note’ or ‘File/Image’
Adding Notes to Records
Quickly add a note to your patient’s record by clicking the ‘Add Note’ button. This will load a text editor for you to type into. There are several options for adding notes:
- Formatting – bold, italicize, underline, bullet lists, numbered lists, and hyperlinks.
- Signatures – if the note needs to be signed by a doctor, select the ‘Signature’ checkbox, this will load a signature area. When adding a signed note, this will lock the note so it may not be edited in the future.
- Pin to Top – pin important notes to the top of the patient’s record. A ‘Pinned’ tag will display next to all pinned notes.
- Cancel – deletes the incomplete note.
- Save Draft – saves the note as a draft so it may be reviewed and published at a later time.
Select the ‘Manage’ button on your note to revise the note. Not all notes can be revised, if the note is signed, then it is locked. You can duplicate a signed and locked note if you would like to make a copy of it to revise. If you no longer need the note in the patient’s record, simply hit the ‘Archive’ button, it will only be displayed in the record’s history.
Files and Images
You can upload a file or an image by clicking the ‘File/Image’ button in the patient’s record. Files and images need to have a note included with them as well, so you can describe what is being uploaded.