When selecting print, a new window will load which is called the ‘Print Page.’ This page gives you more control over what you will be printing. Below is a full list of features available on the Print Page:
- Printable Forms – You can hide forms that do not need to be printed. Simply click the form to hide or show it.
- Options – Print each form on a new page – This will apply a line break at the end of each form to ensure that each form prints on a new page.
- Options – Reduce side gutters – This will reduce the margins so that the text prints closer to the edge.
- Options – Hide empty fields – This will hide fields that the patient did not complete, doing this allows you to reduce the amount of paper used.
- Options – Reduce spacing – This option will collapse spacing to reduce the amount of paper used.
- Options – Hide Form Titles – This option will hide the name of the tabs when printing or saving the PDF.
- Percentage (100%) – This will reduce the size of all elements on your form by a certain percentage. Decrease the percentage to reduce the amount of paper used.