To Create an Initial Box:
- Log in to FormDr
- Navigate to the ‘My Forms‘ page
- Select the ‘…’ > ‘Edit Forms’
- Select ‘Next to Build’
5. Drag and drop the 'Text Field' widget to the area on the form where you want an initial box.
*Note: If you click on the widget by default it will load at the bottom of the form however, you can drag and drop the form widget directly to the area you want the widget.
6. After you have dragged the 'Text Field' widget to your form, click the pencil to open the widget.
7. Once the 'Text Field' widget is open click in the 'Title' area to name the 'Text Field'. (I.E. Please Initial here)
8. Update the 'Placeholder' text with 'Initial here' or something similar.
*Note: To make the initial box smaller turn off 'Align Left'.
9. After you have added your options click the pencil icon or done to close the widget.
10. To publish your changes be sure to click through the form builder. (I.E. Next to build, style, publish, my account). Clicking through the builder will save and publish all changes made to the packet.
11. After you have published your form you will be redirected to the 'Send + Receive' page. You are now ready to view or send your form.