The Group widget allows you to group information together.
Use this widget to
- Group questions together
- Commonly used to group question in order to move a large portion of information
- Drag & Drop form elements here: Drag and drop a form element in this section to create a group.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Title: Used to name the widget.
- Name: This area is space sensitive and should not include space between words.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Load Preset: Allows you to load a preset from a predefined list.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.