The Upload File widget allows you to collect additional files from the end user.
Use this widget to
- Collect Medication list
- Collect Referrals
- Collect Prescriptions
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will instruct the user to upload documents. (I.E. Please upload your medication list, ect.)
- Name: Allows you to set an file upload up for autocomplete. If this field is identical it will autocomplete on another form within the same packet.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Align Left: Will align the question to the left. All answers will display below the question instead of to the right of the question.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.