The Date widget allows you to collect default or custom dates.
Use this widget to
- Collect Today's Date
- Commonly used for Date of Birth
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will instruct the user to enter a desired date. (I.E. Date of Birth, Date of Last Visit, ect.)
- Name: Allows you to autofill a date. If this field is identical it will autofill on another form within the same packet.
- CSV Name: This field is used to name the CSV (Excel) field.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Align Left: Will align the question to the left. All answers will display below the question instead of to the right of the question.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Today's Default: If this is toggled on it will automatically show the date the end user opened the form. If it is toggled off the end user will have to manually fill it in. (I.E. Date of Birth, ect)
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.