The Signature widget allows you to collect E-signatures from end users
Use this widget to
- Collect E-signatures
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will instruct the user to sign their name. (I.E. Patient Signature, Responsible Party Signature, ect.)
- Name: Allows you to autofill a signature. If this field is identical it will autofill on another form within the same packet.
- Conditional: Toggle on to open this checkbox to conditional logic. Drag and drop a form widgets in this section to ask additional questions once they have signed.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Show Timestamp: Will display the date and time as soon as the end user touches the signature pad.
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Align Left: Will align the question to the left. All answers will display below the question instead of to the right of the question.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.