The Card Photo Upload widget allows you to add an image upload to your forms.
Use this widget to
- Collect insurance cards
- Photo identification cards.
- Users can use phone, tablet or webcams to take a photo
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will instruct the user to upload a photo. (I.E. Please Upload your Primary Insurance Card, ect.)
- Only One Image: This will allow you to collect a single image instead of a "front/back" image.
- Front Image Name: Allows you to set an image up for autocomplete. If this field is identical it will autocomplete on another form within the same packet.
- Back Image Name: Allows you to set an image up for autocomplete. If this field is identical it will autocomplete on another form within the same packet.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Align Left: Will align the question to the left. All answers will display below the question instead of to the right of the question.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.