The Drawing widget allows you to add an image the end user can draw/write on.
Use this widget to
- Have an end user show you where they feel pain using a pain diagram
- Upload graphs and images the end user will need to write on
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will instruct the user to draw. (I.E. Please show us on the pain diagram where you are in pain, ect.)
- Name: Name allows you to set up the drawing for autocomplete. If this field is identical it will autocomplete on another form within the same packet.
- Conditional: Toggle on to open this drawing to conditional logic. Drag and drop a form widgets in this section to ask additional questions once they have drawn.
- Image: Click "Choose File" to upload an image to the form.
- Size: Display your image in a Tiny, Small, Medium, or Big format.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.