The Large Text Field widget allows you to ask custom questions with a large text input for larger descriptive answers.
Use this widget to
- Collect large information like list of allergies
- Collect other comments or notes
- Ask common questions like "Please describe your current health status"
- Title: Used to name the widget. This is where you will ask your question (I.E. When was your last visit, What is your preferred name ect.)
- Name: Name allow you to set up fields for autofill. If this field is identical it will autofill on another form within the same packet. This area is space sensitive and should not include space between words.
- CSV Field Name: This field is used to name the CSV (Excel) field.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Duplicate: Will create an identical copy of the current widget.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Align Left: Will align the question to the left. All answers will display below the question instead of to the right of the question.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.