For each of your packets the Patient Name is used to track all form submissions, as well as to name the PDF.
- All packets must have the 'Patient Name' widget included in order to Publish and/or Send the packet.
- By default this widget will autofill anywhere it is placed within a packet.
- If marked as required, only the "First" and "Last Name" will be required - the "Middle Name" will not.
*Note: Do not use the Patient Name for any other name on the form(i.e. Parent Name, Guardian Name, Spouse Name, etc.). If this is used for any other name, by default, it will override the original patient name.
- Title: Used to name the widget. (I.E. Patient Name, Client Name ect.)
- Placeholder: This field can be used to set an example of what the patient should enter. (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name ect.)
- CSV Field Name: This field is used to name the CSV (Excel) field.
- Field Name: Field Name(s) allow you to set up fields for autofill. If this field is identical it will autofill on another form within the same packet.
- Delete Field: Will delete the widget from the form.
- Widget Options
- Required: Turns on requirements. The form cannot be submitted unless this information is filled out.
- Align Left: Will align the question to the left. All answers will display below the question instead of to the right of the question.
- Hide on Print: This will hide the widget when selecting print or downloading the PDF.
- Move: Use this tool to move the widget to another form within the same packet.
- Collapse Widget: The "Pencil" button or "Done" button will collapse/close the widget.