To Duplicate and Move a Column :
- Log in to FormDr
- Navigate to the ‘My Forms‘ page
- Select the ‘…’ > ‘Edit Forms’
- Select ‘Next to Build’
5. Hover over the column you want to duplicate and click the orange pencil.
6. After opening the widget click "Duplicate"
7. Once the column has duplicated, select the form you want to move the duplicated column too.
8. After selecting the form click 'Move'
9. By default, any information that has been moved will automatically show at the bottom of the form. To move this information, drag and drop, or use the arrows to move the column.
10. Continue this process if you want this information on multiple forms.
11. To publish your changes be sure to click through the form builder. (I.E. Next to build, style, publish, my account). Clicking through the builder will save and publish all changes made to the packet.
12. After you have published your form you will be redirected to the 'Send + Receive' page. You are now ready to view or send your form.