To Add A Dropdown to the Form:
- Log in to FormDr
- Navigate to the ‘Packets + Forms‘ page
- Select the ‘…’ > ‘Edit Forms’
- Select ‘Next to Build’
5. Drag and drop the 'Dropdrown' widget to the area on the form where you want a name.
6. After you have dragged the 'Dropdown' widget to your form, click the pencil to open the widget.
7. Once the 'dropdown' widget is open click in the 'Title' area to name the 'dropdown'. (I.E. Sex, Surname)
8. After you have named the 'dropdown' click 'Text' under options to name your dropdown choices.
9. For additional selections click 'Add Option'
10. After you have added your options click the pencil icon or done to close the widget.
11. To publish your changes be sure to click through the form builder. (I.E. Next to build, style, publish, my account). Clicking through the builder will save and publish all changes made to the packet.
12. After you have published your form you will be redirected to the 'Send + Receive' page. You are now ready to view or send your form.