To Add A Signature To A Form:
- Log in to FormDr
- Navigate to the ‘Packets + Forms‘ page
- Select the ‘…’ > ‘Edit Forms’
- Select ‘Next to Build’
5. Drag and drop the 'Signature' widget to the area on the form where you want the end user to sign.
6. After you have dragged the 'Signature' widget to your form, click the pencil to open the widget.
7. Once the 'Signature' widget is open click in the 'Title' area and type the name of the signature you need. (I.E. Patient Signature, Guardian Signature)
8. Use the toggles at the top for additional features.
- Show Timestamp: Will display the date and time the patient started the signature.
- Required: Will not let the patient/client submit the form until they sign
- Align Left: Will move the signature left/right on the form.
- Hide on Print: Will not display the signature on the PDF/Print Page.
9. After you have updated the signature, click the pencil icon or done to close the widget.
10. To publish your changes be sure to click through the form builder. (I.E. Next to build, style, publish, my account). Clicking through the builder will save and publish all changes made to the packet.
11. After you have published your form you will be redirected to the 'Send + Receive' page. You are now ready to view or send your form.