To Add A Photo ID Upload:
- Log in to FormDr
- Navigate to the ‘Packets + Forms‘ page
- Select the ‘…’ > ‘Edit Forms’
- Select ‘Next to Build’
- Drag and drop the 'Card Photo Upload' onto the form.
6. Click the orange pencil to change it from 'Front and Back Image' to single image upload.
7. Click the 'Only One Image' toggle to collect a single image and update the 'Title' to let end users what you need. (I.E. Government ID Upload)
8 Close the form widget by clicking the 'White Pencil' or 'Done' button
9. To publish your changes be sure to click through the form builder. (I.E. Next to build, Style, Publish, My Account). Clicking through the builder will save and publish all changes made to the packet.
10. After you have published your form you will be redirected to the 'Send + Receive' page. You are now ready to view or send your form.