To Share Forms:
In the 'Records' section, you will see a list of all locations in your account. These locations will be broken up in two sections.
Section 1. Network Records: Network Records are ready to share with other child accounts immediately.
Section 2. (Child Account Name) Records: These are Records that are not yet available to share. To share these records they must first be turned into 'Network' Records. Once they are turned into 'Network' Records you will be able to share they with other child accounts
Section 2. (Child Account Name) Records: To turn these into a network record click the 'Network' toggle on the account. Once it is turned on, the form will be moved to 'Section 1. Network Forms:'
4. Once you have all your network records selected, click 'Manage' on the records you want to share.
5. After clicking 'Manage' the form options will open and list the child accounts you can share the records with:
- Share with all child accounts in your network
- Pick each location you want to share the records with
6. After you have toggled on the locations you want to share the records with they will appear in the child account. Your child accounts are now ready to view records from other child accounts.