To Save PDF Export Settings:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘‘My Forms‘
- Select the form you would like to save PDF settings for
- Select ‘Settings’ > ‘Export’
- Print each form on a new page – Inserts a page break after each form to start the next form on a new page.
- Reduce side gutters – This will reduce the margins so that the text prints closer to the edge.
- Hide Empty Fields – Hides any field that does not have a completed answer. This will allow you to print only the information that was completed.
- Reduce Spacing – Reduces the amount of space to save paper.
- Hide Form Titles – Hides the form title at the top.