To Open My Forms On An Ipad Or Tablet:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘My Account‘
- Select ‘Location‘
- Scroll down to ‘Form Display’
The form display page is designed for your iPad or Tablet to show a list of packets to patients in the office. With the form display page, you can quickly navigate between packets.
- Preview – This will give you a preview of what your form display page will look like. Click on the ‘Settings’ next to preview to make adjustments to the form display page.
- View Display – While in the ‘Preview’ tab, click ‘View Display’ to see the live page. Bookmark this page on your iPad or Tablet for quick access.
- Adding a Logo – Just above Form Display is an option to add a logo for your location. This logo will replace your practice name on your form display page. You can adjust the style and settings of your logo by clicking the ‘Settings’ under ‘Form Display.’
- Settings – Here you can adjust your logo size and alignment. You can also toggle on and off which form you want to include or hide on this page. Simply click the ‘Save Changes’ button when you are done making changes to your Form Display page.