To Update Custom Text And Email Invitations:
You can update the default message that is sent from your account. This default message is what each packet will load use initially when setting up a new packet. You can make changes to both the Email Invitation and Text Message (SMS) Invitation.
The Email invitation is comprised of two sections; the Subject and the Body.
- Subject – The subject will be the subject line of your email, we recommend including a short code for your Business Name, so the patient knows immediately this email is coming from you. Do not include the patient name in the subject line as this is typically not recommended if you require HIPAA compliance.
- Body – This is the body of the email, we recommend including as much information about your business in this area. You can include HTML in this area, but you should also include a link to your form, as not all patients have access to clickable links (HTML hyperlinks) to access your form. Some may need to copy and paste.
Text Message (SMS) Invitations
You can update the text message to your liking, we recommend including your business name in this message.
Shortcodes will pull predefined variables into your message, these can be information you may be inputting, or existing business information you have set on your account.
- [BusinessName] – Inputs the account name as defined at My Account > Account > Account Name
- [BusinessEmail] – Inputs main account admin email as defined at My Account > Account > Email
- [BusinessPhone] – Inputs the location phone number as defined at My Account > Location > Phone
- [ClientName] – Inputs the name of the patient as defined when sending forms from your account
- [FormName] – Inputs the name of the packet that is being sent as it is selected in the ‘Send Forms’ area.
- [FormLink] – Inputs the link to the packet that is being sent as it is selected in the ‘Send Forms’ area.
- [AppointmentTime] – Inputs the appointment date and time as it is defined in the ‘Send Forms’ area.