To View Your Account Usage:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘My Account‘
- Select ‘Subscription‘
- Scroll down to ‘The *Your Plan* Includes’
Account Usage Information
Your account usage will be displayed on the subscription page. Each plan will have different usage that is included, and if you go over on your usage, you may be prompted to upgrade or pay for overage charges. Below is a list of all the features tracked in your account usage:
- Forms – The total number of forms included in all of your packets.
- Users – The total number of assistant users that have been invited to your account.
- Packets – The total number of packets included in your account.
- Space – The total space being used to store images, files, and uploads.
- Stored Submissions – The total number of stored submissions on your account, this includes the ‘Send + Receive’ and ‘Records.’
- Monthly Submissions – The total number of submissions in a given month.
If you are nearing an overage, you may receive an email alerting you that additional charges may apply. Other overages you will be prompted to upgrade.