To send a prefilled form:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘Packets + Forms‘
- Click the forms link, this is listed directly under the packet name
- Once the link is opened, you can begin filling out the fields on your forms
- At the top right, click ‘Send Forms’
- Type the patient name, email, phone number, appointment date and time
- Create a Security Code, this code must be given to the patient separately in order for the patient to access the prefilled form
- Select ‘Send Forms’
Sending Prefilled Forms
Your forms can be prefilled and then sent to the patient to be completed. All prefilled forms must be protected by a security code. This security code is a code that is created by you and must be communicated to the patient separately.
Receiving Prefilled Forms
The patient will receive a text message or email invitation with a unique URL that contains the prefilled information. Once the patient clicks on the link, they will be prompted for the security code. They must enter in the security code you created in order to view and complete your prefilled form.