To Set Up Two-step Verification:
- Log in to FormDr
- Select ‘My Account‘
- Scroll down to the ‘Two-Step Verification’
To enable Two-Step Verification, select the toggle to turn it on. Adding Two-Step Verification will add an extra level of security, and will ensure other users cannot access your account.
Steps to Enable Two-Step Verification
- Enable the toggle (enabled will be orange, disabled is grey)
- Enter your email address when prompted (for the most security choose an email different from the one associated with your account admin information)
- Select ‘Send Code’
- Check the inbox of the email you selected
- Enter the code that was sent to your email into the Verify Email prompt on your account
- Select ‘Finish Email Setup’
- Next you will be prompted for a phone number that can receive a text message, type your phone number and select ‘Send Code’
- Check your phone for a text message containing the code
- Enter the code that was sent to your phone into the Verify Phone Number prompt on your account
- Select ‘Finish Text Setup’
- On the final activation screen, review the information you provided. If all looks correct, select ‘Activate Two-Step Verification’
Once activated, you will receive a message notifying you that Two-Step Verification is activated. The next time you attempt to login, you will be prompted to enter the code that is sent to your phone or email.
Disable Two-Step Verification
To disable Two-Step Verification, simply toggle it off. All of your verification settings will be removed, we do not recommend removing Two-Step Verification.