Transform any paper form into a customizable digital version that patients can sign and execute from anywhere, on any device.
Easily add new fields, assign roles, and collect electronic signatures on PDFs
With our platform, you can create dynamic forms in just minutes, and start collecting signatures from patients across any device, anywhere.
Get started with 'Documents' can be achieved in two places.
Send + Receive page
4. Click 'Select your Document' or drag your PDF into the upload area
5. Add Signers
- Add Another Signer: Allows you to add additional names and emails for anyone who may need to fill out the document.
- Add Myself as a Signer: Allows you to add yourself along with others who may need to sign.
- I am the only Signer: Commonly used for internal documents that need to be signed by staff only. This will import the users information. (i.e. Name and Email)
5. Click 'Save'
6. Click 'Next' on the bottom righthand side of the page
7. Step 3. Add Fields
Here you can drag and drop the different fields onto the form. The following fields will allow the user to enter information on the PDF.
- Signers: Allows you to assign fields to each user
- Signature: Gives the patient/client the ability to sign, type, or upload a signature
- Name: Will automatically enter the name based off the information you entered on the "Signers" page
- Email: Will automatically enter the email based off the information you entered on the "Signers" page
- Date Signed: Will automatically enter the date when the patient/client submits the form
- Text Box: Used for text fields (i.e. name, address, date of birth, etc.)
- Large Text Field: Large text field for more room (i.e. paragraph of text, etc.)
- Single CheckBox: Adds a checkbox to the form
- Dropdown: Allows users to select from multiple choices
8. Once you have added your fields click 'Next" on the bottom right hand side of the builder
9. Review and Send
- Add Recipient: Allow you to send a copy of the PDF to additional people
- Document Title: Add a custom title to the document
- Message: Customize your message for a personal touch
10. Save for later
Once you click 'Send to Sign' the email will automatically send to the patient/client. You will also be prompted to 'Save as a Reusable Template' or 'No Thanks'.
Saving as a 'Reusable Template' allows you to resend this document will all your fields saved. This document will save under the 'Documents' tab.
To Create a Document from the 'Documents' page
1. Log in to FormDr
2. Navigate to ‘Documents‘
3. Click 'Select your Document' or 'Add Template' or drag your PDF into the upload area
4. Once you have uploaded your PDF, follow steps 5-10 above.