To Have Add An Additional Name Autofill:
- Log in to FormDr
- Navigate to the ‘Packets + Forms‘ page
- Select the ‘…’ > ‘Edit Forms’
- Select ‘Next to Build’
5. Drag and drop the 'Text Field' widget to the area on the form where you want a name.
6. After you have dragged the 'Text Field' widget to your form, click the pencil to open the widget.
7. Once the 'Text Field' widget is open click in the 'Title' area to name the 'Text Field'. (I.E. Guarantee Name, Parent's Name, Spouse Name)
8. After you have named the 'Text Field' click 'Add Input' for additional name fields such as Middle Name, Last name.
9. Next, name your 'Placeholders'
10. After you have named the 'Placeholders' update the shortcodes to a name specific to this additional name. (I.E. GuaranteeFirstName, GuaranteeLastName). This will be used on all "Guarantee" names.
11. After you have named your 'Placeholders' and 'Shortcodes' click the pencil icon or done to close the widget.
12. To publish your changes be sure to click through the form builder. (I.E. Next to build, style, publish, my account). Clicking through the builder will save and publish all changes made to the packet.
13. After you have published your form you will be redirected to the 'Send + Receive' page. You are now ready to view or send your form.